Precautions For Installing Slope Protection Nets
The most important of the installation of Slope Protection Network is its safety and stability, if the installation is not good, then it is likely to affect the surrounding buildings and even people's safety, installing the slope protection Network process needs to be noticed:
1. If it is a soil slope, you should look at the rock layer below and the gradient.
2. The topography of the slope area to see if there are dangerous stones, easy to collapse and prone to landslides.
3. Determine whether groundwater impacts on the surface and clarify the source of groundwater, whether it can dredge or exclude groundwater.
4. To determine the extent of rock weathering, to see if it will erode the surface.
5. According to the need to lay the actual situation of the site, to judge the slope protection network implementation measures.